Because I am very interested in Character Rigging and Technical Direction, I took some Computer Science classes at Texas A&M during the Spring of 2010. I wanted to improve upon my self-taught programming skills by having some professional instruction.
Here are some examples of C++ programming that I did for an Intro to Computer Programming class (which I made an A in):
- A program in C++ to add two fractions together, showing them as fractions and as their decimal equivalent. The program will check to see if the fractions are improper and reduce them as well: file
- A amortization table in C++ that takes in user data and displays data relating to interest paid and length of the loan: file
- A program in C++ to convert from meters to feet and vice versa: file
- A program to search an array with data taken from another file: file1 and file2 (needed for file1 to compile properly)
- A program in C++ to convert from decimal to binary and back again, utilizing loops, arrays and functions: file